Accessible Text Description of Exhibit 1 to DOO 45-1
U.S. Department of Commerce, Economic Development Administration Organization Chart
The Office of the Assistant Secretary
The following five Offices report directly to the Office of the Assistant Secretary:
- Office of External Affairs
- Office of Information Technology
- Office of Regional Affairs
- Office of Finance and Management Services
- Office of Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
The chart also show that the Office of Chief Counsel reports directly to the Office of the Assistant Secretary.
The Office of External Affairs has two offices:
- Public Affairs
- Legislative Affairs.
The Office of Information Technology has no sub-offices.
The Office of Regional Affairs contains eight offices:
- Trade Adjustment Assistance
- Performance and National Programs,
- Atlanta Regional Office,
- Austin Regional Office,
- Chicago Regional Office
- Denver Regional Officer,
- Philadelphia Regional Office
- Seattle Regional Office
The Office of Finance and Management Services contains two offices:
- Budget and Finance
The Office of Innovation and Entrepreneurship has no sub-offices. The chart shows a dotted line reporting relationship from the Office of Innovation and Entrepreneurship to the Office of the Secretary.